The position is responsible for delivering effective promotional messages to key customers and achieving sales objectives as well as maximizing growth opportunities within the guidelines of the company’s product specific marketing action plan and operational guidelines set. He/She must be able to effectively communicate proper information regarding product to key customers through detailing, scientific lectures and product presentations and analyze data in order to identify customer needs and trends.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College or Master's Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry and Natural Resources/ Environmental Sciences or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Strong track record in
- Ecophysiology Background; Plant Physiology or Agronomy
- Experience in research
- Aptitude for working with research instruments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a pleasing personality and positive work attitude.
- Knows how to drive and must have a Driver's License.
- Willing to travel and attend training abroad.
Interested applicants may submit their application at firstname.lastname@example.org or may walk-in to our office located at Blk 136 Lot 1 C. Arellano Street, Katarungan Village, Brgy. Poblacion, Muntinlupa City. For job vacancy inquiries, please call (02) 576-8913 or 0917-847-5730.