The new platform integrating 1K InGaAs Camera C8250-35 provides a macro emission image of the highest sensitivity. It is possible to integrate multiple detectors for near IR to thermal observation and 2 laser ports for laser based measurements such as OBIRCH, DALS, laser probing etc. Various measurements can be done without changing device set-up. Direct docking with LSI tester for functional failure is also possible.
LCD monitor lamp(s) contains mercury, dispose according to local, state or federal laws.
- Multi-camera platform with high-precision stage
- Flexible system design
- Multiple detectors suitable for observing low voltage operating IC
- Variety of lens selection from 1× to 100× (Optional 10-lens turret available.)
- Backside observation prober available for measurements from an entire 300 mm wafer to a single die
- Simplified tester head docking for dynamic analysis
- User friendly operation system
- Easily upgradable for future application
- High-resolution pattern image by confocal microscope