Equipped with a backside emission prober (BEP) made for 300 mm wafers by Cascade Microtech. Rapid and accurate multiple pins probing or micro-probing on a wafer enables highly efficient analysis from the backside of a wafer. Its multiple platforms and a full line of options including several laser application options and wafer automatic measurement software offer a wide range of backside analysis. A maximum of 3 detectors can be installed in one unit.
LCD monitor lamp(s) contains mercury, dispose according to local, state or federal laws.
● Multi-camera platform with high-precision stage
● Flexible system design
● Multiple detectors suitable for observing low voltage operating IC
● Variety of lens selection from 1× to 100× (Optional 10-lens turret available.)
● Backside observation prober available for measurements from an entire 300 mm wafer to a single die
● Simplified tester head docking for dynamic analysis
● User friendly operation system
● Easily upgradable for future application
● High-resolution pattern image by confocal microscope