The THEMOS-1000 thermal emission analysis tool is a system for analyzing semiconductor failures through the detection and localization of the thermal signal generated within semiconductor devices. Failure locations can be identified rapidly with high precision through the superimposition of the thermal emission image detected by the high-precision thermal detector and the high resolution pattern image obtained from an IR confocal laser.
High sensitivity is achieved by:
- InSb camera having high sensitivity in the 3 µm to 5 µm wavelength region
- Lens design optimized for 3 µm to 5 µm wavelengths
- Low noise using a lock-in function (Optional)
- High cooling performance by a Stirling cycle cooler
- Noise equivalent temperature difference (NETD) is 20 mK.