Wildly popular and easy-to-use tabletop microscope incorporates a premium SE Detector found in our FE-SEM and VP-SEM Instruments. Compact, portable, reliable and easy-to-use, the Hitachi tabletop microscope delivers superior SE imaging without specimen preparation in a low-vacuum environment.
- Tabletop installation and it requires only a standard 100-240V AC power supply
- Comprehensive auto-functions, with one-click “Start”
- Magnification from 15 to 60000x, Low vacuum operation eliminates the need for specimen preparation on even non-conductive specimens
- SE imaging by using ultra variable-pressure detector for low vacuum operation for non-conductive, moisture, or oil contained specimens (TM3030Plus)
- TM3030Plus allows for effective image analysis with dual signals in one image; displayed as one combined SE signal providing surface rich information and BSE signal for compositional information