The TM4000 Series features innovation and cutting-edge technologies which redefine the capabilities of a tabletop microscope. This new generation of the long-standing Hitachi tabletop microscopes (TM) integrates ease of use, optimized imaging, and high-image quality, while maintaining the compact design of the well-established Hitachi TM Series products. Experience the new dimension of tabletop microscopes with the Hitachi TM4000 and TM4000Plus.
v Easy and intuitive operation for data acquisition, reporting, and everything in between
· The TM4000 Series provides a solution for SEM users to easily obtain high- quality data and quickly generates reports enabling a very efficient workflow.
· Accommodates sample sizes of up to 80 mm in diameter and 50 mm in thickness.
· Environmentally friendly and efficient vacuum system allows short pump-down times and high sample throughput.
· Sample insertion to data acquisition and report generation in just minutes!
Camera Navi (option)
· Optical images help navigate to the region of interest and supports an observation overlay with the MAP function.
· Select images and a template to generate customized reports quickly and efficiently.
(Supported formats: Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®)
v Cutting-edge electron optics for high-image resolution and quality
v Compact and efficient design allows installation almost anywhere