The FlexSEM 1000 II VP-SEM combines innovative technological features with an intuitive interface, to deliver adaptability and flexibility in a powerful, automated, lab-friendly package.
Cutting-edge technology and circuitry provides unrivaled imaging performance, even in variable-pressure environments, a feature previously only available in a full-sized SEM.
This SEM runs on clean energy for an economical analytical tool, without compromising performance.
- Up to 300,000x Magnification for image and up to 800,000x magnification for display
- Optional 3D surface reconstruction and height measurement of specimen by HITACHI MAP 3D
- Optional High-sensitivity Low Vacuum SE Detector for fine surface structure observation
- Optional Multi Zigzag function for large area or multiple areas
- Easy to search field of view using Camera Navigation System
- Easy operation and easy maintenance which do not require an expert