Performance & Power in a Flexible Platform
Hitachi High-Tech's scanning electron microscopes SU3800/SU3900 deliver both operability and expandability.
The operator can automate many operations and efficiently utilize their high performance.
The SU3900 is equipped with a large multipurpose specimen chamber to accommodate observation of large samples.
- Up to 300,000x Magnification for image and up to 800,000x magnification for display
- Can mix images with overlap of Backscattered Electron (BSE) and Secondary Electron (SE) detectors
- Segmented Backscattered Electron detection imaging allows for visualizing composition and topography
- 300mm diameter for maximum specimen size
- Optional Specimen Exchange Chamber for faster and safer specimen exchange sequence
- Optional Multi Zigzag function for large area or multiple areas
- Easy operation and easy maintenance